HP Pavilion dv5-1106ax windows XP driver
1. Download MSXML 6.0 from Microsoft
download msxml6_x86.msi --> 1.5MB
2. Download Mobility Modder
3. Download Catalyst Software Suite
Try these steps
1. Please make sure you had install .Net Framework, if you haven't download it here:
2. Run Catalyst Software Suite but cancel the installation once the driver is extracted.
3. Run Mobility Modder, browse to the extracted driver in C:ATI/SUPPORT/xxxxx/ --> hit modify. Wait until driver is modified.
4. Wait until Install is finished and reboot
Further detail can be found at:
Your sound driver is IDT High-Definition Audio CODEC, the one that difficult to find for XP
try your VISTA driver, if you had deleted download it from your model page
The HP Integrated Module is your Bluetooth Wireless
Try this Realtek usb 2.0 Card reader first
If it does not work, I'll try to find Jmicron.