Please install .Netframework befor others and install all drivers according to order.
Net framework 2.0
1. Install MS-UAA:
Download (windows XP sp2)
Download (Windows XP sp3)
Restart after installation:
Each of driver below is Audio drivers and you need to test which driver works and report back the progress.
1. sp41698, vista driver, reported work in XP : Download
2. sp41693, vista driver, reported work in XP Download
3. sp39671, vista driver, reported works in XP Download
High-Definition Audio (HDA) Modem
ATI HDMI AUDIO: Download or download (mediafire)
How to install HD 3200 Graphics/Video for XP
For this video graphic, ATI do NOT release XP drivers due to some agreement with HP that backed by Microsoft.
However, you may utilize Mobility Modder by driverheaven.net.
Download these files
1. Download MSXML 6.0 from Microsoft, here
download msxml6_x86.msi --> 1.5MB
2. Download Mobility Modder, here
Do the following steps
1. Please make sure you had install .Net Framework,
2. Download newest desktop drivers, here
Run Catalyst Software Suite but cancel the installation once the driver is extracted.
3. Run Mobility Modder, browse to the driver in C:ATI/SUPPORT/xxxxx/ --> hit modify. Wait until driver is modified.
4. Wait until Install is finished and reboot
If you have bluetooth:
HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Realtek RTL8102E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC
Cyberlink youcam software 2.0
If you had for 7 unknown devices (buttons drivers),
Do manual installation:
Go to device manager, right click unknown device,
Choose to update driver, No to connect,
Choose install from a list or specific location, Don't search, Have disk,
Browse to the location of machine.inf.
Do it for the rest of unknown devices.