1. This is my suggestion for your driver (1642CLi) so read carefully
2. This is old model which i even can't found the Vista drivers for this model
3. So i walk through the specs and came up with suggestions of drivers that may work with this model.
4. Help yourself and Help others - If any drivers suggested works reply which work so i can remove any incompatible drivers so you can help other users.
1. Normally the packages come in RAR files mean you have to extract it first.
2. Then it will create a folder and in the folder there will be the excutable files(.exe)
3. Dont directly double click to install, right click and select run as administrator.
4. Don't do force method and create a restore point first before drivers installation.
There are two you may test which works:
or try this
Normally after installing windows 7 the Audio driver should automatically installed and you can hear the sound. In case it did not:
Intel 45 Chipset
(choose base on your specs)