HP Pavilion dv6-1055ee Windows XP Driver
Net framework 2.0
INF Update Utility - Primarily for Intel® 5, 4, 3, 900 Series Chipsets
Download (intel website)
Install and restart, if error ignore and proceed with audio installation
Install MS-UAA first:
Windows XP SP2: Download (SP33867.exe)
Windows XP SP3: Download (KB835221)
restart the install Audio:
IDT High Definition Audio Codecs:
1. sp41693, vista driver, reported work in XP here
2. sp39671, vista driver, reported works in XP here or here
Audio Installation Instruction.
Download and install the driver, you will get the error while installing.
Perform the below steps to fix the issue.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install".
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp39671 folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
If you still having trouble to install audio follow tutorial here.
LSI High-Definition Audio (HDA) Modem Installer and Driver
If you have Nvidia Graphic:
NVIDIA GeForce 9200M GS Graphics Driver
if failed download and install mod driver: Download
If you have Intel Graphic:
Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family Graphics Driver
Choose one of the wireless driver base on your specs, if you dont know, just try each driver (there are no risk and will not harm your system)
Broadcom: Download - tested work
(requires windows installer 3.0 installed first)
IF you have bluetooth:
HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Realtek RTL8102E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC
JMB38X Card Reader Host Controller
HP Buttons and Utilities
HP Quick Launch Buttons
HP Wireless Assistant
HP Battery Check
If you have webcam:
Lightscribe system software