I found 4 drivers for Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG for windows 7, Since there are two windows which is 32-bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64)
Here is the executable driver for both 64-bit and 32-bit. If you don't understand about 64 and 32 bit nevermind that, just make sure you use windows 7. Thats all.
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG Windows 7 Driver
Well again the driver got deleted, 2 times i renew 2 times they delete it.
This driver from intel and so maybe i cannot upload it. So i will just show you how to download it.
1. Go to : http://downloadcenter.intel.com/
2. On the search box type : Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
3. Select the vista drivers (see picture below.)
4. Download the drivers by clicking agree to the agreement.
1. Ok, first of all you need winrar software to extract the driver you downloaded.
2. The driver files name is 22.214.171.124_VT_DRIVERS.zip, after finish download the driver, right click on the 126.96.36.199_VT_DRIVERS.zip and select extract files, press ok, so you will get 188.8.131.52_VT_DRIVERS folder.
3. Open the folder, browse until you find the v32 and v64 folder. Base on your operating system chose 32 or 64 bit.
4. Then right click on DPInst32.EXE or iProdifx.EXE and select propertis - compatibility -tick 'run this program in compatibility mode for - windows vista.
5. Right click again on both and select "run as admin".
6. Continue with on screen instruction.
If failed see manual installation below.
1. Download the driver, and extract it using winrar.
2. After that you will get the extracted folder. (i suggest extract it at desktop)
3. Now for advance user you may already know how to install driver manually from device manager.
4. OK we now will perform manual installation from device manager.
5. click start and on the search box type DEVMGMT.MSC the press enter , a device manager windows will open.
6. There look for network with yellow mark, or look for your wireless right click and select update driver.
7. Select next and the select browse my computer for driver software:
8. Select Don't search i will choose the driver to install.
9. Select HAVE DISK and Browse - point to the folder that we extract earlier until you find the NETw2.inf/NETw4v64.inf
10. Continue with on screen instruction.