Intel 965 Graphic Windows 7 Driver
UPDATE 1: may 22 2013
Download available on the following link:
Windows 7 32-bit
Windows 7 64-bit
Or you can Install via microsoft update catalog. Read the instruction below:
A: DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER FILES
1. Open Microsoft update catalog using IE(Internet Explorer) ONLY! Do not use any other browser such as chrome or Firefox etc.
(if the link broken, just search Microsoft update catalog)
2. The if it prompts to install active-x just installed it. It will prompt on the top of the page.
3. On the search box type Intel 965.
4. You will see many list there. You may chose the latest version or download all available version by clicking add.
5. Next click View basket and click download.
6. Next we will need to point out the location for the downloaded driver. I suggest create new folder on desktop. Click browse and point out where you want it save the file.
7. Then select continue and wait until download finish.
8. here is how the driver files will look like. You can extract the CAB file using winrar and rename the extracted folder since the name is too long.
B: INSTALLING THE DI\RIVER FILES
if you extract using winrar, right click and select extract files, then click ok (rename it with win7 intel965graphics), it will create a win7 intel965graphics folder.
2. open device manager (click start on the search box type DEVMGMT.MSC and press enter)
3. right click on Standard VGA, select update driver,
4. selecf browse my computer for device driver software.
5. select let me pick from a list of devices driver in my computer.
6.next, select have disk, browse to the driver we extract earlier. select; the inf files and continue with on screen instruction.