During the windows XP installation, the DVD not work properly and cause incomplete installation which lead to driver installation failure.
Then i look at the specs -1.0GB ram and CORE DUO processor .then this make my job easy, installed windows 7. (note: dun judge the notebook by its cover)
WINDOWS 7 DRIVER:
All of the driver installed automatically except:
1. 3 BASE SYSTEM DEVICE : RICOH CARD READER
2. UNKNOWN DEVICE : refer to ENERGY CUT
1. RICOH CARD READER:
Download this driver:
(install by double click at it)
2. ENERGY CUT
Download this driver
(install by right click and select run as admin)
I don't have to install other driver since it's automatically installed. But if incase you need it:
ADI audio driver:
1. Right click on aud02us24.exe and select extract (extract the driver).
2. Open the extracted folder and you will find SETUP.EXE.
3. Right click on setup.exe and select COMPATIBILITY - select run this program in compatibility mode for "WINDOWS VISTA".
4. click APPLY and OK.
5. Right click again on SETUP.EXE and select run as admin.
If direct installation failed, try method similar to installing audio.
It should installed automatically, if not run automatic update. you ill see the updates for your graphic.
In case you have NVIDIA:
nVidia Go 7300 (Dedicated)
Automatically intstalled, IF not:
There 2 wireless: INTEL and BROADCOM.
INTEL: auotmatically install or you can check at windows update.
BROADCOM: Download (install similarly using audio installation method).
IF you have any problem leave your comments below.