Drivers status : Upgrade guide/Download guide (HCL sever is Down)
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for 910/915 Chipset-Based Intel
Windows XP: Download
Windows 7: Install using windows automatic update.
2. Audio : Conexant CX20468 AC’97 Audio integrated in 82801FBM
To install audio driver in windows XP/7 you can read my instruction here:
Just for your information Conextant officially didn't release driver for windows 7 for their audio. So
3 . Ethernet : Marvell Yukon 88E8053 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
1. Go to this link : http://www.marvell.com/support/downloads/search.do
2. On the platform select Windows XP, vista or 7 (base on your operating system).
3. On the part number select 88E8053.
4. Select any driver version available, normally the newer version (base on the date) is better.
I cannot find any specification for this notebook. So i don't know if the following driver needed, wireless, bluetooth, webcam and touchpad. So you guys can help me on this by downloading EVEREST software, install it, run everest and send the report to me at email@example.com so i can i can identify the hardware on this machine.
Base on the hardware, the best OS is windows XP, don't use vista and windows 7 is optional (you may have problem where you can't enable aero feature)
NOTE :If this model only available for non-windows OS, it is your responsibility if the use of the driver i provided is against your manufacture TOS.