HP Compaq 2210b Windows 7 Driver
Compatibility: Windows 7 32-bity, Windows 7 64-bit
Install all drivers, except for wireless you have to choose 1 only base on your specification. Certain driver may have work in your system after windows 7 driver installation. You don;t have to install the drivers again since the hardware already function properly. Example you audio is working and you can listen to music and movies, no need to reinstall the audio drivers listed here. Even HP didn't provide the drivers for windows 7 for this model, the drivers is available on their ftp server. If you have problem do let me know.
Intel Chipset Driver for Microsoft Windows 7
Version:22.214.171.1245 A, 2.3M
Intel Matrix Storage Manager -Intel cpu
Version:126.96.36.1995 A, 17.67M
Intel SATA AHCI Controller Driver - Intel cpu
Version:188.8.131.525 A, 602.92k
Adi SoundMax High Definition Audio Driver
Version 6.10.01.6230, 3MB
Intel 945/965 Graphics Driver for Microsoft Windows 7
Version 184.108.40.2060 22MB (32-bit)
Version 220.127.116.112 24MB (64-bit)
Synaptics TouchPad Driver
Version 18.104.22.168 108MB
HP Quicklaunch Button
Version 22.214.171.124 24.56MB
Broadcom 57XX Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Version 16.0.0, A00 , 38MB
Intel PRO/Wireless Drivers for Microsoft Windows 7
Version 13.0 12.08MB
Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver For Windows 7
Version: 126.96.36.199 20.7MB
Storage - Security
HP 3D DriveGuard
Version 188.8.131.52, 4.63MB
SCR33x USB Smart Card Reader Driver
Version 184.108.40.206, 1MB
AutherTec Fingerprint Driver
Version 1.10, 7.4MB
(install in compatibility mode for windows vista, you can read here how to set the compatibility.)
If the audio installation above failed, try this method to install it.
ADI SoundMAX High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver
Version 220.127.116.1110, 6.9MB
Download and install the drivers, ignore if the installation failed:
1. Open device manager by click start and type DEVMGMT.MSC on the search box.
2. Under Sound, video and game controller, you will have audio marked with yellow such as "High definition audio bus" listed.
3. Right click on it and select update driver.
4. Select "Browse My computer for Driver software".
5. Select "let me pick from a list of device drivers from my computer".
6. Click 'Have Disk" and click "Browse"
7. Point to "c:\swsetup\sp37155\SMAXWDM\W2K_XP\ select ADIHdAud.inf
8. Click Open, - OK then continue with on-screen instruction until installation finsih.
Tools and Utilities:
HP Wireless Assistant
Version: 18.104.22.168 REV: A 3.80MB
Software Support for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology for Microsoft Windows 7
Version 7 58MB