Dell Bluetooth Drivers for Windows 8/8.1 (also worked with other notebook)
Fir4st downloa your original Drivers, or you can use this drivers. Broadcom Bluetooth Download
1. Run windows updates. Install the available update for bluetooth. If if failed to install proceed with next step.
2. Open registry Editor and look for :
3. Right click on those key and choose permission or authorization. Now click Advance button (at the bottom).
4. The owner account was "local Service", now change the owner setting to administrator.
5. After that tick the "Relace Sub-Entries permission box" (make sure it is checked).
6. Now re-install the drivers again. You may need to restart for second or third attempt to install he drivers. The drivers installation not necessarily success upon first try.
What if my notebook manufacturer didn't provide the Drivers for Windows 8/8.1?
You can use original drivers for windows Vista which work with both windows 7 and windows 8. You need to install it as admin and sometime you can also try to install in compatibility mode for windows vista or windows 7.
Where I can get the Bluetooth driver other than my notebook manufacturer?
You can download it from the vendor website, normally most notebook use Broadcom Bluetooth. Here I listed few Bluetooth Download site: