- You need to install this driver manually and this method tested and worked with HP 15 Notebook.
- Kernel-Mode Driver Framework 1.11 (KB 2685811) must first be installed if you are using Windows 7*.
- To install this driver download the driver package from Intel website and unzip the driver file. We will need it later.
File Name : ME_Consumer_Win7_8.1_10_220.127.116.116.zip
4. Then open device manager, look for Intel(R) 100 series chipset family CSME device (normally listed under other device).
5. Right click and select update driver, then select browse my computer for driver software.
6. Click browse then browse to the driver folder we unzipped earlier. Make sure to select include subfolder.
7. Continue with on screen installation until finish and reboot.